Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photos collage

I had downloaded this free iPhone App called 'Photos Wall' over a week ago.  It was just this morning that I started exploring the App.  Was so fascinated with the App that it kept me awake from 4am. I stayed awake and created a series of photo collage.  What I like about the App is that it allows you to select background wallpaper from 12 templates.  It also allows you to toggle and change the position of the photos.

You can select up to 10 photographs at any one time from your iPhone album or you can take photographs.

Here are a few photos that I had created and posted on my Facebook album.

Photos of Scotland - from my vacation in 2004

My first trip to Japan in 2006

Toys of interests

Foliage from Hokkaido and Seoul

Springtime in Seoul, 2011.

My first winter wonderland - Hokkaido 2008

Seafood - Hokkaido & Tohoku


Seoul Tower (top left) & structures in Berlin

My vacation in Macau - May 2010

My Takayama vacation - early May 2010 - just to see the snow wall.