Sunday, October 14, 2007

Time Flies (14Oct2007)

14 Oct 2007

Another weekend.. time flies.  Just wondering what I have been doing this whole year. Hmmm...  My Monday, Wednesday & Friday evenings are taken up with cardio workouts.  I have been doing Body Combat classes at True Yoga for over a year now (since June 2006).  Glad to know that I can last for 60 mins of workout.  I tried attending Saturday afternoon classes as well.  This is only if I pop-in at office to clear my work.

The latest Combat 33 tracks are quite enjoyable. :o)  I've made a few friends too.  One of them, Jenny goes for body combat classes every day (Mon - Sun) if she can find the time.
Was checking out Les Mills website yesterday.  It's really a great site which is quite informative.  It has a demo of how to take your stances and do your punches (jab / cross), kicks, etc.

There's practically no time for me to sit down and watch my Korean dramas nowadays.  The visitors to Singapore have come and gone. We played mahjong while they are here.  The senior citizens have heaps of fun and it's a good workout for their brains (memory). :-) 

Matthias from Germany learnt a new game.  He enjoyed Mahjong so much that he bought a mahjong set and went home to Germany to teach his parents and friends how to play the game. He was nicknamed by fellow players as "Mr Pong-Khong" cos' he likes to "pong" and "khong". LOL...

Was watching the France-England rugby world cup match this morning at 3am.  Sad to know that France has lost to England.  Let's hope South Africa-Argentina match tonight will be an interesting one as well.  May the Springboks win the Pumas ... to meet England in the Finals next weekend!

Looking forward to another week of body combat classes...!

No comments:

Post a Comment